GVenture Technology takes on a pleasant ride to develop OpenSIPS applications. A company which will overcome all issues at one place in no time. We will provide with a vicinity to make yourself convenient and to have carefree talk to tell us about your project and then we can offer you all the bits and pieces essential for it.
Let us talk something about OpenSIPS. OpenSIPS (Open SIP Server) is a developed Open Source implementation of a SIP server that runs on Linux platforms and play in the infrastructure of an Internet Telephony Service Provider and it includes application-level functionality. OpenSIPS, as a SIP server, is the main component of any SIP-based VoIP solution. With a very elastic and customize routing engine, OpenSIPS unifies voice, video, IM and presence services in a highly efficient way, thanks to its scalable (modular) design.
Features of OpenSIPS:
- Straight interconnection with PSTN gateways
- IP Black-lists
- Dialogue support
- Plug/Play module interface
- XCAP support for Presence Agent
- Notable extension repository
Why use OpenSIPS?
- No vendor trap
- Faster development cycle
- Split work between parties
- Easy synchronization with the mainstream via contributions ⇒ Unified effort for development
- Performance and flexibility
- Since OpenSIPS is known to work on most nix based systems, installing and running OpenSIPS requires some very basic Linux knowledge.
- Also, since OpenSIPS is a SIP proxy, you will most likely need some basic SIP knowledge in order to deploy / debug OpenSIPS in some more advanced scenarios.
- Last but not least, you will need some basic programming logic knowledge – The OpenSIPS configuration file is text-based, written in an OpenSIPS custom language, very similar to the C language.
- gcc / suncc / icc : gcc >= 2.9x; 4. recommended (it will work with older version but it might require some options tweaking for best performance)
- bison or yacc (Berkley yacc)
- GNU make (on Linux this is the standard “make”, on FreeBSD and Solaris is called “gmake”) version >= 3.79.
- sed and tr (used in the makefiles)
- GNU tar (“gtar” on Solaris) and gzip if you want “make tar” to work
- GNU install or BSD install (on Solaris “ginstall”) if you want “make install”, “make bin”, “make sunpkg” to work
- openssl if you want to compile the TLS support
- libsctp if you want to compile the SCTP support
- libmysqlclient & libz (zlib) -libs and devel headers- if you want mysql DB support (the db_mysql module)
- libpq / postgresql -libs and devel headers- if you want postgres DB support (the db_postgres module)
- unixodbc -libs and devel headers- if you want unixodbc DB support (the db_unixodbc module)
- libexpat if you want the jabber gateway support (the jabber module) or the XMPP gateway support
- libxml2 if you want to use the cpl-c (Call Processing Language) or the presence modules (presence and pua*)
- libradius-ng -libs and devel headers- if you want to use functionalities with radius support – authentication, accounting, group support, etc
- unixodbc – libs and devel headers – if you want UNIXODBC support as DB underlayer
- libxmlrpc-c3 – libs and devel headers – if you want to have XML-RPC support for the Management interface (MI)
- libperl – libs and devel headers – if you want PERL connector to support perl scripting from you config file (perl module)
- libsnmp9 – libs and devel headers – if you want SNMP client functionality (SNMP AgentX subagent) for opensips
- libldap libs and devel headers v2.1 or greater – if you want LDAP support
- libconfuse and devel headers – if you want to compile the carrierroute module
- cd /usr/src/
- yum install bison bison-devel ncurses ncurses-devel zlib zlib-devel openssl openssl-devel gnutls-devel gcc gcc-c++ mysql-server mysql-client which flex make
- Download opensips (Opensips 1.5 wget http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.5.0/src/opensips-1.5.0-tls_src.tar.gz)
- tar -xzf opensips-1.5.0-tls_src.tar.gz
- make all
- make install
- make config
By following above 2 process we have installed the opensips server on our system now we have to configure the server corresponding to our requirement.
Above configurate is sampled crossponding to load balanced format where calls are forwarded to different gatey crossponding to our require and avialability of gateway.
Reason to choose GVenture Technology:
“Never negotiate on quality and keep the acceptance standards elevated” is the motto of GVenture Technology while serving our customers despite our solutions at affordable price. We are,
- A top rated and rising talent agency in VoIP Development by UpWork
- 5 star review and Splendid testimonials
- Delivered 100+ Projects
- Having a business over 20+ Countries
You’ll be obliged to us for our assistance with your project; our group will be an enormous quality in helping to achieve your objectives.